Kraft Foods will need to continue to fight an action brought by federal commodities trading regulators after a federal judge refused to toss the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s lawsuit alleging the food company improperly manipulated wheat prices to their benefit.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Family alleges Bella Terra Morton Grove did not prevent resident's fall
- Ruling in Wisconsin redistricting lawsuit could provide pathway for reform in Illinois
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Father blames Chicago topless bar for son's death
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.