- Judge OKs $35M Pella windows class action deal; $7.6M to plaintiffs' lawyers, $967K to objector Frank
- Chicago sues electric truck maker Motiv, says $1.3M electric garbage truck has been a lemon
- Bankruptcy code not intended to 'shelter' Chicago parking, traffic ticket scofflaws: Appeals panel
- Judge: Labor unions don't owe non-union state workers refunds, despite unconstitutional fees
- Appeals court: Clergy housing allowance tax exemption rules are constitutional
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.