- Appeals panel: Background check service OK to report woman's 1996 battery guilty plea to landlord
- Cook County State's Attorney Foxx joins court fight over fate of Melrose Park hospital
- Cook Sheriff asks judge for new try to punish Backpage's lawyers, says helped Backpage lie about sex trafficking
- Hub 51 patron says he was assaulted by staff members who forcibly removed him from restaurant
- Sheriff Dart says he, not state's attorney, calls employees before disciplinary board, asks suit be tossed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.