- With Democratic lock on IL government, 'new wave' of regulation, enforcement, litigation 'likely': Attorneys
- Judge slices Parmesan cheese lawsuits, says labels pumped purity, but also listed additives
- Cook Co. judge wrong to quickly toss Quinn's suit over Chicago mayor term limits referendum: Appeals court
- Democrats sweep Cook County judicial elections; Judge Coghlan retention bid rejected
- SCOTUS lets stand Penn high court's takeover of redistricting; Illinois reformers have taken note
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.