- Chicago horse carriage vendors: Animal welfare activists conspired to defame, harm business
- Anti-union IL state worker asks judge to let him defend state vs union attempt to 'discriminate' vs non-union workers
- Obama Center opponents say City Hall misled judge over track demolition, tree clearing in Jackson Park
- Suburbs' lawyers: Cities' suit vs opioid makers, distributors belongs in Cook court, not federal 'black hole'
- Lawsuit: Bristol-Myers Squibb failed to disclose Abilify can cause compulsive behavior
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.