- Indictment: Cook County's hired debt collector charged with bribing county officials to secure county contract
- Judge OKs $35M Pella windows class action deal; $7.6M to plaintiffs' lawyers, $967K to objector Frank
- Appeals court: IL lost no money, but woman can still sue optometrist for alleged insurance fraud in state's name
- Judge: Lawsuit OK to claim City Hall illegally took property rights when rezoned Pittsfield tower, scrapped permit
- Bankruptcy code not intended to 'shelter' Chicago parking, traffic ticket scofflaws: Appeals panel
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.