A group of investors have renewed their long-running legal fight win the chance to open a strip club in suburban Broadview, now asking a federal judge for permission to directly challenge the constitutionality of an 11-year-old state law the would-be club operators contend effectively bans all adult entertainment establishments from opening anywhere in the town.
- Cook County courts earn 'dishonorable mention' on 'Judicial Hellholes' list; Madison, St. Clair counties rank 8th
- Woman alleges Loyola UMC, doctor didn't take red hair into consideration when administering anesthesia
- Patient alleges Swedish Covenant Health, others responsible for brain injuries
- Judge: Ex-O'Hare cops can keep suing city over aviation police disbanding following United passenger dragging
- Chicago City Hall hit with class action over duplicative city sticker tickets
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.