A group of investors have renewed their long-running legal fight win the chance to open a strip club in suburban Broadview, now asking a federal judge for permission to directly challenge the constitutionality of an 11-year-old state law the would-be club operators contend effectively bans all adult entertainment establishments from opening anywhere in the town.
- Man sent to 'debtors' prison' for not paying wife's legal bills in divorce case asks appeals court to step in
- Appeals panel: Woman who bumped into half-open Hobby Lobby door should have looked, waited before entering
- Judge OKs IL EPA shut-down order slapped on Sterigenics Willowbrook plant
- IL EPA orders Sterigenics plant shut down; Sterigenics will seek to reverse 'indefensible' action
- Estate's sole beneficiary claims O'Brien Law Group breached its fiduciary duty
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.