- Man says doctor didn't order sufficient testing, improperly put him in chemotherapy
- Appeals panel: Federal judge can't order Cook Courts Clerk to provide immediate access to new lawsuits
- Judge: IL A/G's pro-union statements don't disqualify her from defending vs union lawsuit over fees
- Appeals panel: Lawyer's lawsuit vs condo board over parking space groundless, but not a SLAPP
- Judge sacks suit claiming McDonald’s late night drive-thru-only policy discriminates against visually impaired
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.