- Woman alleges Loyola UMC, doctor didn't take red hair into consideration when administering anesthesia
- Appeals court reopens question of whether Indiana merchant can ship wine to Illinois customers
- Bandas: Edelson used 'dirty tricks' to lay ground for racketeering suit over class action objections
- Union suit nixed vs Lincolnshire over dues paid for 'anti-union' lobbying; ballot box remains open: Judge
- Appeals panel: Despite Janus decision, still no class actions vs unions over illegally collected fees
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.