- Loyola lawsuit: Cook sheriff refused to remove inmate for 4 months; makes hospital 'prison infirmary'
- Lawsuit: Data security firm Trustwave owes $30M for 2009 data breach at Heartland Payment Systems
- Judge blocks IL regulators from compelling new title insurance disclosures to homebuyers
- Federal judge OKs female Cook County employees' lawsuits over harassment by inmates
- Court: IL tax collectors can’t ‘jump the queue’ of creditors to collect unpaid taxes from bankrupt debtors
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.