- Appeals panel: Zillow's 'Zestimate' online home value estimations just opinion, not illegal appraisals
- Appellate court: Chicago fire pension board wrong to deny disability pension to paramedic with PTSD
- Wells Fargo: Cook County blocking try to compute how much 'discriminatory' foreclosures cost county courts
- Class action vs Chicago over distracted driving tickets OK to continue; City: Not really a moving violation
- Park Towers tenant files lawsuit seeking damages for alleged Richton Park elevator accident
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.