- Housing organizations OK to sue Cook Assessor over ex-assessor's 'discriminatory' practices
- Appeals panel: Zillow's 'Zestimate' online home value estimations just opinion, not illegal appraisals
- IL Supreme Court: Appeals court wrongly let ex-Normal cops off hook in man's lawsuit over murder conviction
- Appellate court: Chicago fire pension board wrong to deny disability pension to paramedic with PTSD
- Wells Fargo: Cook County blocking try to compute how much 'discriminatory' foreclosures cost county courts
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.