The Illinois Supreme Court has overturned an appellate ruling, saying a onetime Peoria-area police officer lost his right to union grievance procedures in a misconduct matter when he first submitted to a police board hearing, which resulted in the termination of his employment.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Cyclist sues motorist she accuses of injuring her in car crash
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Father blames Chicago topless bar for son's death
- Providence Englewood School Corp. accuses city of Chicago of negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.