- DeVry grad wants school to pay $450K to arbitrate his fraud claims; could affect $250M of other claims, too
- Appeals court revives age discrimination suit vs Ashley Furniture franchisee; misnaming defendant just a typo
- Judge junks tow company's suit vs politically-connected Cicero town attorney, who is divorcing tow owner's daughter
- Class action: 'Abandoned' cars towed, impounded in Chicago 'effectively stolen' by city
- Chicago appeals court poised to decide if key Supreme Court decision applies to federal class actions
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.