An Illinois appellate court has upheld a decision by the Illinois Commerce Commission defining the terms that govern how ComEd can tweak its power rates.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Family alleges Bella Terra Morton Grove did not prevent resident's fall
- Ruling in Wisconsin redistricting lawsuit could provide pathway for reform in Illinois
- Woman's estate files lawsuit over fatal accident
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.