- Appeals court: CTA bus driver's obesity doesn't qualify for ADA protection
- IL discipline board: Disbar lawyer who accused others of abuse, malpractice to control lawsuit vs Greyhound over mother's death
- Illinois "deep pockets" law leaves taxpayers on hook for big settlements, despite minimal fault
- Appeals court: Union Pacific owed no 'duty of care' to contractor, despite injuries in rail yard
- Appeals panel: Federal law trumps state privacy law in class actions vs airlines over fingerprint scans
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.