- Judge pulls plug on ex-students' class action vs DeVry over graduate job placement claims
- Appeals panel: Woman who bumped into half-open Hobby Lobby door should have looked, waited before entering
- IL EPA orders Sterigenics plant shut down; Sterigenics will seek to reverse 'indefensible' action
- Man sent to 'debtors' prison' for not paying wife's legal bills in divorce case asks appeals court to step in
- Estate's sole beneficiary claims O'Brien Law Group breached its fiduciary duty
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.