- Chicago horse carriage vendors: Animal welfare activists conspired to defame, harm business
- Judge slashes ‘grossly excessive’ attorney’s fees in class action settlement
- Anti-union IL state worker asks judge to let him defend state vs union attempt to 'discriminate' vs non-union workers
- Appeals panel: Parents can sue paint makers for kids' lead screening costs, even though covered by Medicaid
- United Airlines sued for inflicting "traumatic stress" after emergency landing
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.