- Judge junks tow company's suit vs politically-connected Cicero town attorney, who is divorcing tow owner's daughter
- Class action: 'Abandoned' cars towed, impounded in Chicago 'effectively stolen' by city
- IL appeals panel: Skokie firefighter with aneurysm entitled to free lifetime health care; village disputes if 'work-related'
- IL discipline board: Disbar lawyer who accused others of abuse, malpractice to control lawsuit vs Greyhound over mother's death
- Appeals court: CTA bus driver's obesity doesn't qualify for ADA protection
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.