- Union suit nixed vs Lincolnshire over dues paid for 'anti-union' lobbying; ballot box remains open: Judge
- Court: 'Poorly written' policy means State Farm on hook for $4M for 'stacked' fleet vehicle coverage
- Appeals court: Containerboard buyers didn’t prove makers Georgia Pacific, Westrock fixed prices
- State lawsuit over Sterigenics emissions cites state permit as evidence of 'hazard'; Undercuts permit process?
- Lyft driver's class action alleges York Risk Services sent unauthorized texts regarding incident reports
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.