- New law would require landlords in Cook County, possibly elsewhere in IL, to give financial data to tax assessors
- Billing records FOIA: Del Galdo firm collecting millions in fees from local governments; Del Galdo divorce case sealed
- Indictment: Cook County's hired debt collector charged with bribing county officials to secure county contract
- Appeals panel: Cook County Circuit Clerk continuing to charge improper filing fees, despite revised policies
- Class action: Interjet airline refuses customers' refunds for cancelled flights, despite contract
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.