- Appeals court: Doctor's 'credentialing file' protected from disclosure in medmal suit vs hospital
- Workers' comp bill on Pritzker's desk will expose more companies to asbestos lawsuits, attorney says
- Worker time clock maker Kronos: 'Mega' class action attempt 'epitome of gamesmanship, disregard for fair process'
- Appeals panel: IL can deny concealed-carry permits to citizens of states with less stringent monitoring
- Sterigenics shutdown crimps supply of medical devices, as courts mull next steps, procedural motions
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.