New federal sexual harassment guidelines coming from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission before the end of this year had been planned before a recent spate of media publicity over alleged sexual abuse cases, including some involving celebrities.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Bipartisan groups challenge ban on cell phone auto-calls, say restricts free speech
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
- Appeals panel points to legislative privilege in dismissing defamation suit against Lake Forest alderman
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals named in wrongful death lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.