- Appeals panel: Taxpayers' rights not violated by county assessments raising property taxes in only one township
- Pritzker campaign accused in lawsuit of discrimination, harassment against black, Latino campaign staffers
- Physician alleges he was terminated by Corizon over false allegations of improper computer use
- Workers comp, health insurers for Illinois towns add to mass of municipal opioid lawsuits
- Personal injury lawyer, Schaumburg cops duel in court over how much info crash reports must include
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.