- New IL Supreme Court credit card collection pleading rules have 'potential' to lengthen process
- Judge: Difference between 'mass action,' 'class action' means Pfizer can't flush Robitussin suit
- Appeals court: Chicago can't be sued by runner who claimed was hurt because 606 Trail too narrow
- LAW OFFICES OF THOMAS E. KENNEDY III L.C.: Lawsuit against City of Murphysboro, IL
- Dolton, Robbins say low water bill, property tax collections to blame for still owing Chicago millions for water
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.