A group of Illinois residents are suing Bristol-Myers Squibb for allegedly failing to disclose to consumers that the prescription drug Abilify allegedly can cause compulsive behaviors.
- DeVry grad wants school to pay $450K to arbitrate his fraud claims; could affect $250M of other claims, too
- Judge junks tow company's suit vs politically-connected Cicero town attorney, who is divorcing tow owner's daughter
- Appeals court revives age discrimination suit vs Ashley Furniture franchisee; misnaming defendant just a typo
- Class action: 'Abandoned' cars towed, impounded in Chicago 'effectively stolen' by city
- Appeals panel says lawyer can't hide ID of third party paying legal bills for businessman fighting judgment enforcement
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.