- New law would require landlords in Cook County, possibly elsewhere in IL, to give financial data to tax assessors
- Indictment: Cook County's hired debt collector charged with bribing county officials to secure county contract
- Appeals panel: Cook County Circuit Clerk continuing to charge improper filing fees, despite revised policies
- Class action: Interjet airline refuses customers' refunds for cancelled flights, despite contract
- Judge: Lawsuit OK to claim City Hall illegally took property rights when rezoned Pittsfield tower, scrapped permit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.