United Airlines is facing a federal class action from airline workers who say the company isn’t fully paying them for their time away on active military duty.
- Ex-GOP state rep candidate: Opponent Corrigan's campaign ads, backed by IL House GOP, defamed her
- Challenge to Chicago Airbnb rules gets new life - if plaintiffs can prove they're allowed to sue
- Insurer asks to be excused from funding legal defense for grocer Caputo's Fresh Markets vs BIPA suit
- Bandas offers 'unconditional surrender' in fight with Edelson over 'professional' class action objections
- Class action alleges Vallas campaign sent thousands of unsolicited texts
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.