The Shedd Aquarium has asked a judge to order the general contractor that oversaw the renovation of its Oceanarium to pay almost $3 million to cover the aquarium’s costs to replace underwater gates in the Oceanarium, which the aquarium said rusted because they were poorly constructed.
- Jury awards $3.5M to woman who claimed loan servicer mishandled mortgage during, after Chapt 13 bankruptcy
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Pharmaceutical `take-back' ordinance may be on horizon, creating programs funded by drug companies, consumers
- Jackie Robinson West parents sue Little League, ESPN, say wrongly accused them of cheating to win 2014 title
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.