The makers of Not Your Father’s Root Beer are arguing a tweak in the generation is not enough to differentiate a competitor’s slogan from their trademark.Small Town Brewery LLC, the maker of the sweet alcoholic beverage Not Your Father’s Root Beer, is suing Sprecher Brewing Company Inc. over Sprecher’s use of the phrase “Not Your Granddaddy’s Root Beer” on the packaging for its take on hard root beer.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Cyclist sues motorist she accuses of injuring her in car crash
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Father blames Chicago topless bar for son's death
- Providence Englewood School Corp. accuses city of Chicago of negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.