The former president and CEO of Chicago-based GoPicnic Brands, which specializes in the production of “healthy” and portable shelf-stable prepackaged meals, has sued Synergy Law Group, a Chicago law firm she said gave her bum legal advice and then partnered with venture capitalists to oust her from leadership of the company she helped found, allegedly costing her millions of dollars. On Dec. 31, Julia Stamberger filed a legal malpractice complaint in Cook County Circuit Court against Synergy.
- Jury awards $3.5M to woman who claimed loan servicer mishandled mortgage during, after Chapt 13 bankruptcy
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Jackie Robinson West parents sue Little League, ESPN, say wrongly accused them of cheating to win 2014 title
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.