They’ve got the same name, but one Reverse Mortgage Solutions is the plaintiff and the other, a defendant in a federal trademark lawsuit, accused of swooping in to claim the corporate name and hold it for ransom. And the original Reverse Mortgage Solutions has won a preliminary injunction against its homonymous rival.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Family alleges Bella Terra Morton Grove did not prevent resident's fall
- Ruling in Wisconsin redistricting lawsuit could provide pathway for reform in Illinois
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Providence Englewood School Corp. accuses city of Chicago of negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.