A Chicago federal magistrate judge laid low a lawsuit by Malibu Media - a litigious online skin flick distributor - which alleged an internet pirate infringed its copyright by downloading two dozen movies without permission, saying Malibu failed to present computer forensics evidence backing its claim.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Ruling in Wisconsin redistricting lawsuit could provide pathway for reform in Illinois
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
- Shopper blames grocery store for slip and fall on floor
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.