A Chicago federal judge has ordered Chicago online brokerage firm Ditto Trade to pay $2.7 million to its former chief executive officer, for allegedly firing him because he informed federal securities regulators of possible misconduct by a high official with the firm.
- Nickel & Dime: eBay, online retailers warn SCOTUS could unleash lawsuit torrent vs sellers over taxes
- Judge: Pilots' union didn't discriminate vs senior flight instructors in agreeing with United to change rules
- Madigan opposes release of 2014 IG report discussing clout, says not relevant to suit over 'sham candidates'
- Bipartisan groups challenge ban on cell phone auto-calls, say restricts free speech
- Cook County hires vendor for $30 million upgrade of online property tax systems
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.