Atlas Brewing Company, a Chicago craft brewer, filed a complaint April 15 in Cook County Circuit Court against its former attorneys at the Chicago firm of Fuksa Khorshid LLC, alleging the firm’s purported failure to properly manage registration of the brewery’s trademark cost them the chance to expand their marketing efforts beyond Chicago.
- Jury awards $3.5M to woman who claimed loan servicer mishandled mortgage during, after Chapt 13 bankruptcy
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Midway Neurological and Rehabilitation Center, Mobile Intervention and Diagnostic accused over patient death
- Bipartisan groups challenge ban on cell phone auto-calls, say restricts free speech
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.