A female gymnast, who competed for the U.S. national team for three years earlier this decade, has filed suit in Chicago accusing the organization that runs the national team and others of allowing institutionalized sexual abuse of young athletes.
- With Democratic lock on IL government, 'new wave' of regulation, enforcement, litigation 'likely': Attorneys
- Democrats sweep Cook County judicial elections; Judge Coghlan retention bid rejected
- Appeals court: Romanucci & Blandin firm maybe on hook for fees to lawyer who rep'd client's husband
- IL regulators fine title agency PNTN $14M for letting lawyers not registered as agents sell title insurance
- Discrimination lawsuit expanded vs Pritzker campaign, accuses Lt. Gov-elect Stratton of defamation
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.