A female gymnast, who competed for the U.S. national team for three years earlier this decade, has filed suit in Chicago accusing the organization that runs the national team and others of allowing institutionalized sexual abuse of young athletes.
- Wendy's served with class action over drive thru accessibility for the blind; McDonald's battling similar cases
- 'Exercise in revenue collection:' Appeals judges say Chicago can't hold cars over parking tickets if owners in bankruptcy
- Chicago Inspector General asks court to order ex-alderman candidate Siaw to testify in campaign finance inquiry
- Sheriff's deputies disciplined over misconduct charges given new chance to argue Sheriff's discipline board illegal
- Divided court rules Wood Dale teacher can't split maternity leave over 2 school years; Majority: 'Absurd' results would follow
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.