A female gymnast, who competed for the U.S. national team for three years earlier this decade, has filed suit in Chicago accusing the organization that runs the national team and others of allowing institutionalized sexual abuse of young athletes.
- Appeals panel: Background check service OK to report woman's 1996 battery guilty plea to landlord
- Cook County State's Attorney Foxx joins court fight over fate of Melrose Park hospital
- Cook Sheriff asks judge for new try to punish Backpage's lawyers, says helped Backpage lie about sex trafficking
- Hub 51 patron says he was assaulted by staff members who forcibly removed him from restaurant
- Sheriff Dart says he, not state's attorney, calls employees before disciplinary board, asks suit be tossed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.