A female gymnast, who competed for the U.S. national team for three years earlier this decade, has filed suit in Chicago accusing the organization that runs the national team and others of allowing institutionalized sexual abuse of young athletes.
- Judge: Plaintiffs' lawyers could face sanction for ignoring key precedent in debt collection case
- Ex-Cook Sheriff's deputy loses bid to use Merit Board controversy to boost lawsuit over termination
- $10M lawsuit: Aurora Health cut real estate firm from buyback deal worth millions; Aurora: No contract breach
- Class action: Amcor Plastics violated IL privacy law by scanning employeee fingerprints
- Amended Illinois law requires employers to grant new moms paid nursing breaks
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.