- Lawsuit: Data security firm Trustwave owes $30M for 2009 data breach at Heartland Payment Systems
- Loyola lawsuit: Cook sheriff refused to remove inmate for 4 months; makes hospital 'prison infirmary'
- Appeals court douses Oak Lawn’s attempt to require its firefighters live in Illinois
- Judge blocks IL regulators from compelling new title insurance disclosures to homebuyers
- Federal judge OKs female Cook County employees' lawsuits over harassment by inmates
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.