A state appeals court’s ruling has ordered up yet more legal trouble for the owners of Chicago’s famous Wiener Circle restaurant, who a woman said don’t do enough to protect her and other customers should the restaurant’s renowned rowdy atmosphere spark altercations, like the one the woman claimed resulted in her suffering a broken arm.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Cyclist sues motorist she accuses of injuring her in car crash
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Father blames Chicago topless bar for son's death
- Providence Englewood School Corp. accuses city of Chicago of negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.