- SCOTUS weighs competing briefs in widow's appeal in case vs GSK over suicide of lawyer taking generic Paxil
- 'Fair Workweek' laws coming soon to Illinois. Employers should take note
- Appellate panel: Lake County judge wrong to rely on divorce decree from India, violated wife's rights
- Surveys: Class action lawsuits up again in 2018; Settlements down $1B, but businesses spent $2.4B to defend
- Appeals panel: Background check service OK to report woman's 1996 battery guilty plea to landlord
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.