A California man has dished out a potential class action lawsuit against Quaker Oats, alleging the maker of popular breakfast foods should pay because it doesn’t include enough real maple in its maple-flavored oatmeal to satisfy consumer law.
- Nickel & Dime: eBay, online retailers warn SCOTUS could unleash lawsuit torrent vs sellers over taxes
- Madigan opposes release of 2014 IG report discussing clout, says not relevant to suit over 'sham candidates'
- Jury awards $3.5M to woman who claimed loan servicer mishandled mortgage during, after Chapt 13 bankruptcy
- Illinois A/G: Education funding complaints rising, lands on 2016 Top 10 consumer complaints list
- Bipartisan groups challenge ban on cell phone auto-calls, say restricts free speech
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.