- Anti-union IL state worker asks judge to let him defend state vs union attempt to 'discriminate' vs non-union workers
- Obama Center opponents say City Hall misled judge over track demolition, tree clearing in Jackson Park
- Suburbs' lawyers: Cities' suit vs opioid makers, distributors belongs in Cook court, not federal 'black hole'
- American Airlines bounced, for now, from class action over alleged sickening uniforms
- Wheaton College asks court to order U.S. to pay its $1.2M legal bills in Obamacare religious freedom case
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.