- Appeals panel: Illinois shops can't arbitrate away workers' class actions over fingerprint timeclock scans
- Appeals court: Doctor's 'credentialing file' protected from disclosure in medmal suit vs hospital
- Workers' comp bill on Pritzker's desk will expose more companies to asbestos lawsuits, attorney says
- 5 Things To Look For When Selecting A Personal Injury Attorney & How Brian Cummings Checks Each Box
- Chicago City Hall sues Smollett for alleged attack hoax, says he likely owes $300K+
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.