- IL regulators fine title agency PNTN $14M for letting lawyers not registered as agents sell title insurance
- Discrimination lawsuit expanded vs Pritzker campaign, accuses Lt. Gov-elect Stratton of defamation
- Appeals panel: Ameren wrong to fire worker for lawfully having concealed firearm in car at work
- Judge OKs employment discrimination lawsuit, despite plaintiff's failure to list lawsuit on bankruptcy filing
- Appeals court: No new trial for man who sued Hyatt, others, over trip-and-fall at trade show
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.