The Illinois Supreme Court will not allow a law clerk accused of impersonating a judge and presiding over cases in a Cook County courtroom to take the judicial oath of office, should she win election to the bench in the Cook County Circuit Court this month, pending the outcome of a state disciplinary investigation into her alleged misconduct.
- Jury awards $3.5M to woman who claimed loan servicer mishandled mortgage during, after Chapt 13 bankruptcy
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Midway Neurological and Rehabilitation Center, Mobile Intervention and Diagnostic accused over patient death
- Bipartisan groups challenge ban on cell phone auto-calls, say restricts free speech
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.