A female gymnast, who competed for the U.S. national team for three years earlier this decade, has filed suit in Chicago accusing the organization that runs the national team and others of allowing institutionalized sexual abuse of young athletes.
- Hinsdale, Burr Ridge, Willowbrook, Darien ask court to let them sue Sterigenics, along with Illinois
- Judge: Cops not required to include personal 'private info' on public crash reports to lawyers seeking clients
- 'Strong' court challenges likely if IL blocks FanDuel, DraftKings from legal sports betting market: Report
- Baseball agent accuses financial adviser of helping rival agent poach superstar client J.D. Martinez
- Broker accused of creating fake zoning designation to mislead would-be grocer could be made to pay: Appeals panel
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.