- Challenge to Chicago Airbnb rules gets new life - if plaintiffs can prove they're allowed to sue
- Class action alleges Vallas campaign sent thousands of unsolicited texts
- Bandas offers 'unconditional surrender' in fight with Edelson over 'professional' class action objections
- Amicus briefs touting, opposing Obama Center Jackson Park plan stoke court fight
- Class action: Chicago’s pot ordinance fines too high, out of joint with state marijuana law
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.