CHICAGO – A federal judge has rejected a request from defunct supermarket chain Dominick's Finer Foods to force a union to give it a credit against its employee pension contributions, worth $9 million.
- Wendy's served with class action over drive thru accessibility for the blind; McDonald's battling similar cases
- Employers likely to abandon random, pre-employment marijuana testing following legalization, attorney says
- 'Exercise in revenue collection:' Appeals judges say Chicago can't hold cars over parking tickets if owners in bankruptcy
- Chicago Inspector General asks court to order ex-alderman candidate Siaw to testify in campaign finance inquiry
- Divided court rules Wood Dale teacher can't split maternity leave over 2 school years; Majority: 'Absurd' results would follow
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.