A Columbia College employee has filed suit against two companies associated with an elevator after he allegedly fell down an elevator shaft.
- Insurer asks to be excused from funding legal defense for grocer Caputo's Fresh Markets vs BIPA suit
- Challenge to Chicago Airbnb rules gets new life - if plaintiffs can prove they're allowed to sue
- Ex-GOP state rep candidate: Opponent Corrigan's campaign ads, backed by IL House GOP, defamed her
- Class action alleges Vallas campaign sent thousands of unsolicited texts
- Bandas offers 'unconditional surrender' in fight with Edelson over 'professional' class action objections
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.