With the growth of internet usage via social media and search engines, it is vital for law firms to recognize important marketing trends, in order to reach the broadest audience and convert the most clients.
- Ex-GOP state rep candidate: Opponent Corrigan's campaign ads, backed by IL House GOP, defamed her
- Challenge to Chicago Airbnb rules gets new life - if plaintiffs can prove they're allowed to sue
- Insurer asks to be excused from funding legal defense for grocer Caputo's Fresh Markets vs BIPA suit
- Class action alleges Vallas campaign sent thousands of unsolicited texts
- Bandas offers 'unconditional surrender' in fight with Edelson over 'professional' class action objections
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.