- Judge: Plaintiffs' lawyers could face sanction for ignoring key precedent in debt collection case
- Ex-Cook Sheriff's deputy loses bid to use Merit Board controversy to boost lawsuit over termination
- Class action: Amcor Plastics violated IL privacy law by scanning employeee fingerprints
- $10M lawsuit: Aurora Health cut real estate firm from buyback deal worth millions; Aurora: No contract breach
- Amended Illinois law requires employers to grant new moms paid nursing breaks
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.