- Power generators ask SCOTUS to overturn Illinois 'Zero Emissions Credit' subsidies for Exelon nuke power plants
- Celeb lawyer Zellner countersues man who says she mishandled civil rights suit over wrongful murder conviction
- Unions ask judge to give new shot to sue over dues paid by Lincolnshire to 'private' IML for lobbying
- Ex-GOP state rep candidate: Opponent Corrigan's campaign ads, backed by IL House GOP, defamed her
- Insurer asks to be excused from funding legal defense for grocer Caputo's Fresh Markets vs BIPA suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.