- Federal lawsuit: Cook Co. makes it too difficult to appeal big tax bills; state law only enables
- Class action accuses Cook County courts clerk of leaving too much personal info in traffic court records
- Lawsuit: Woman says lawyer referred lawsuit vs her to his father while still representing her in related action
- PETA: Brookfield Zoo operators should be subject to FOIA, turn over info regarding stingray deaths
- Judge trips legal secretary’s discrimination suit v. Winston Strawn, says case doesn’t have ‘leg to stand on’
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.